- Duration: 70 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Kaikoura, New Zealand
- Product code: graalp
If you cannot see the departure time you would prefer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +64 3 319 6609 for more availability.
- Climbing high amongst the seaward Kaikoura ranges, you will fly past peaks that rise above 8000ft.
- Look west over the Clarence Valley to inland Kaikoura ranges, home to Mt Tapuae-o-Uenuku- the highest mountain outside the Southern Alps
- Look east over the Kaikoura plains and peninsula out to the Pacific Ocean
- Fly over Puhi Peaks Station - home of only two critically endangered Hutton's Shearwater colonies left. Keep an eye out for Chamois and Deer which run while through the property
- Land at a select Alpine site of your pilots choosing, all sites offer amazing views
- Seasonal snow landings
- See landslides. rock falls and fault lines caused by the November 2016 earthquake
Approx 70 Minute flight. Minimum adult passenger numbers apply for flight to depart.